Prep: 20 minutes Cook:10 minutes Makes: 2 servings
1/2 lb pork, sliced or shredded.
1 egg, slightly beaten by fork.
1/3 cup dry black agarics(wood ear), soaked and thin shredded.
1/3 cucumber, thin shredded.
1 canned sliced mushrooms.
Salt and white pepper to taste.
1 tablespoon soy sauce.
1 teaspoon vinegar.
1 tablespoon sesame oil.
1 tablespoon corn starch(for pork marinade)
1 tablespoon cooking wine(for pork marinade)
1 cup chicken broth or water.
1 teaspoon minced ginger and 1 cloves garlic, sliced.
1 tablespoon corn starch in 3 tablespoons water mixture.
Chinese noodles (can be found in Asian market)
1. Put shredded pork in a bowl, add corn starch and cooking wine to marinate for few minutes.
2. Heat oil in a pan over high heat, put minced ginger and shredded pork in the pan, quick stir fry until the color was changed.
3. Add black agarics, garlic to the pork, add soy sauce, stir fry for 1 more minute.
4. Pour in chicken broth or water, mushrooms, bring to boil, then turn the heat to low, add the corn starch and water mixture in and stir until the liquid turns to slightly thick.
5. Slowly pure egg in, slightly and slowly stir. Then season with salt and white pepper, mix well.
6. Turn off the heat when the egg was well cooked. Add sesame oil and vinegar. mix well.
7. Serve with boiled noodles, and shredded cucumber on the top.