Prep: 20 minutes Cook: 30 minutes Makes: 3 servings
250g chicken breast, diced.
100g canned mushrooms, stems and pieces (a small can)
1 1/2 cup rice
1 cup frozen green beans
1/2 tomato, diced.
1/2 onion, diced.
2 small clove garlic, diced.
3 cups chicken stock (You can buy it from suppermarcket or cook by youself – Roast chicken bones, fried diced onion, parsley and tomato, stew together over 1 hour, remove the chicken bones and season with salt and white pepper.)
5 tablespoons cooking oil
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon white pepper.
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1. Heat cooking oil in a wok/skillet over middle-high heat, cook and stir chicken until the skin begin to turn golden, add onion and garlic in to cook and stir until the onion and garlic are tender, then add mushrooms, season with salt, white pepper and soy sauce, cook and stir for 1 more minute.
2. Pour chicken stock in the chicken and mushrooms mixture and bring to boil over high heat. then stir in washed rice until boil again, then turn the heat to low.
3. Add green bean and tomato and mix everything well, taste the flavor, add salt if need, then covered stew about 20 minutes or until the rice is cooked through, turn off the heat.
4. Let the rice stand for 10 minutes, covered. serve immediately.
- If the rice still too wet, steam until the water is absorbed. Add chicken stock or water if dry.
- If you have a rice cooker, after putting rice in the chicken stock and bringing to boil, transfer everything to rice cooker, add green bean and tomatos in and stew until the rice is cooked through.
2. 倒入鸡高汤大火煮沸，加入洗过的大米再次煮沸，转小火。3. 加入青豆和番茄把所有材料拌匀，尝一下味道，按口味加盐，然后盖上盖炖煮20分钟左右，或者等到米饭全熟后关火。